Tractor Mortgage Yojana in Gujarat | Tractor Mortgage Yojana for ST Solid
Varied schemes are run by Gujarat Adijati Vikas Nigam. This company was established for the welfare of foresters. Which mortgage schemes are given to the tribal residents dwelling within the forest space of Gujarat or anyplace within the state to turn into self-reliant. By way of this text we’ll get detailed details about mortgage on tractor supplied by NSTFDC to Scheduled Caste residents. We are going to get details about easy methods to apply for tractor mortgage, where-where paperwork are required for it.
Tractor mortgage can be given by Nationwide Scheduled Castes Finance and Improvement Company. This mortgage scheme is supplied to tribal residents. ST caste residents are supplied by Adijati Nigam Gujarat to get tractors required for farming. The target of this scheme, how a lot rupees to get a mortgage, how a lot rate of interest to be paid and so on. can be obtained by means of this text.
The aim of the tractor mortgage scheme
Gujarat Tribal Company runs varied mortgage schemes and different schemes for the residents of the tribe. The financial situation of the Scheduled Tribes will not be good. These loans are given by the company in order that they don’t have to take loans at excessive rates of interest from banks or different establishments. This tractor mortgage is given below NSTFDC to lift the usual of dwelling. In order to turn into self-sufficient.
|Name of the scheme||Tractor Mortgage Scheme for S.T|
|Language of Article||English and Gujarati|
|Objective of the scheme||Loan assistance to Scheduled Tribe farmers for the purpose of financial assistance in purchase of implements i.e. tractors|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Caste Citizens of Gujarat|
|Loan amount||Under this scheme, farmers are given a loan of Rs 6.00 lakh for the purchase of tractors.|
|Interest rate on loan||Only 6% interest rate will be given on the loan.|
|Official Web site||Click Here|
|On-line Apply||Apply Now|
Eligibility and Eligibility of Tractor Mortgage
Adijati Vikas Vibhag Gujarat offers mortgage below tractor scheme. Eligibility and eligibility are pre-determined for disbursement of this mortgage.
● Applicant must be a citizen of Gujarat initially.
● Applicant ought to belong to tribal
● Applicant should possess legitimate driving license.
● Annual household earnings of the beneficiary mustn’t exceed Rs.120000/- and Rs.150000/- for city space.
● On-line software must be made for the good thing about this scheme..
Credit available under Tractor Loan Scheme
Schedule Tribal persons are given by Tribal Improvement Division Gujarat. A complete mortgage of as much as Rs.6,00,000/- is given below this scheme. Through which the beneficiary has to contribute 5% of the full mortgage quantity
Interest Rate On Tractor Loan
Scheduled Tribes are given loans by Adijati Nigam. On which you’re going to get a mortgage with an rate of interest of 6% each year.
● The mortgage taken by the beneficiary must be repaid in 20 quarterly installments with curiosity.
● In case of delay in reimbursement of the mortgage availed by the beneficiary, further 2.50 % penal curiosity must be paid.
Doc Required For Tractor Mortgage Scheme
The tribal corporation lays down the rules for the students to study in the fight. Some of the documents prescribed for taking this loan scheme are as follows.
- Gujarati Scheduled Caste Certificate (Example of Mamlatdarshri / Social Welfare Officer or Sakshma Adhikari)
- Copy of Ration Card
- Bank account check book
- Online Application Application
- Copy of Aadhaar
- Proof of person submitted by the applicant (including 7/12ths of land 8-or symbol document and property card which is recent without encumbrance
- Guarantor-1 of 7/12s 8-or private document and property card
- Guarantor-2 for 7/12 of 8-or private document and property card
- If the shop is owned/rented as a business, its details, if it is a rented shop, hire purchase
- Government Approved Valuation Report of the Presenting Person’s Assistant of Land-1
- Jakrinar Rs. 20/- affidavit on name paper
- Valid driving license
- Government Valuer Valuation Report of Authority of Benefit Presented
Apply for Tractor Mortgage Scheme Online
Gujarat Tribal Improvement Company runs many mortgage schemes and welfare schemes for the welfare of tribal folks. On-line types of varied schemes are being accepted for Scheduled Caste farmers, college students, businessmen. Through which we’ll get step-by-step info on easy methods to fill the tractor mortgage scheme kind given to farmers by means of this text. Whose info is as follows.
- First go to Google Search and type “Adijati Vikas Nigam”.
- In which the official website of Gujarat Tribal Improvement Company will open.
- Where there is a button named “Apply for Loan” above on the Dwelling Web page, click on it.
- Clicking on that button will open a new page named “Gujarat Tribal Improvement Company”.
- If you are doing “Mortgage Apply” for the first time, then you have to create your personal I.D by clicking on “Register Right Here”.
- After creating Private Login by you, you have to login by entering your Login ID and Password in “Login right here”..
- Beneficiary has to do “Apply Now” in “My Functions” after logging in his personal page.
- Clicking on Apply Now will show different schemes online. In which click on “Self Employment” button.
- After clicking on “Self Employment” the conditions will be given which have to be read carefully and click “Apply Now”.
- Now the beneficiary has to fill his utility data like application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc.
- In which the loan amount has to be deposited by selecting “Tractor Loan Scheme” in the scheme selection.
- Guarantor’s property details, bank details, document upload etc. have to be done.
- After filling all the details, the application has to be saved after verifying the filled information.
- Your application will be saved and you have to take a print and keep it.
What number of loans are given below Tractor Mortgage Scheme?
A mortgage of Rs 6.00 lakh is supplied by Adijati Nigam below tractor mortgage scheme.
Who’s the beneficiary of Tractor Mortgage Scheme supplied by Tribal Improvement Company, Gandhinagar?
Be a local citizen of Gujarat and are given to the residents of the tribe.
What’s the earnings restrict for availing Tractor Mortgage Yojana?
The annual earnings of the household of a Scheduled Caste citizen must be Rs. 1,20,000 / – for rural space and Rs. 1,50,000 / – for city space.
What’s the rate of interest charged by Adijati Nigam on tractor mortgage to ST castes?
ST castes are charged solely 6% rate of interest for loans as much as Rs 6.00 lakh for tractors.
Necessary hyperlinks of Tractor Mortgage Yojana for ST
Official Web site
|Direcr Apply for Mortgage||Click Here|
|Login right here||Click Here|
|Register Right here||Click Here|
Click on Right here
|Dwelling Web page||Click on Right here|