- Friends, all people need money to fulfill their needs.
- For which they work very hard.
- Still cannot earn enough money to meet their needs from their salary.
- Then they need to take a loan.
- They go to the bank to take a loan.
- Sometimes they get loans by simply applying.
- But sometimes the loan is not available on time.
- When those people do not get loans from banks.
- That’s when financial institutions come to their aid.
- Loan can also be availed through Dhani Loan App In Gujarati.
What is Dhani Loan App
Dhani Loan App in Gujarati :
Dhani Loans & Services Ltd, formerly known as Indiabulls Consumer Finance Ltd. is a non-deposit taking NBFC. which is registered with the Reserve Bank of India.
- And it is a 100% subsidiary of Dhani Services Limited. As digitization transformed the banking and financial sector, the company identified a huge opportunity and ventured into retail lending with Dhani Loans and Services Limited.
- On the back of this digital transformation, Dhani Loans & Services Ltd., is uniquely positioned to provide a digitized product to future-proof its customers.
- Dhani is a completely online personal loan fulfillment offering. which provides money to customers directly into their bank accounts.
- The product has been developed to meet the aspirational needs of everyday Indians by providing speed and convenience to their personal loan needs.
- Along with personal loans, DLSL also caters to small and medium businesses by offering business and other loans.
- This was some information about Dhani App Loan, now let’s know how we can get a loan on Dhani Loan App.
- This is an application that facilitates Home Loan & Personal Loan in India. Through this application you can take loan from your mobile phone at home.
Dhani Loan App Download
- Downloading Dhani Loan App is very easy.
- You have to open the Play store and type Dhani Loan App in the search box.
- After that you will see this app and install it and you can easily get loan using it.
Dhani Loan App in Gujarati Details :
- In today’s internet age, people don’t like to go to banks to get loans, that’s why Dhani App Loan is getting very popular.
- Earlier DHANI APP was named IndiaBulls and later IndiaBulls was renamed to DHANI APP. Which is promoted by Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- Due to millions of users and famous player Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s promotion, this app can be trusted.
- This application provides many types of loan facilities, because all people have different needs, that’s why it offers different types of loans.
- So that the needs of all people can be fulfilled.
- Personal Loan
- Business Loan
- Two Wheeler Loan
- Medical Loan
- Home Loan
- Car Loan
- Wedding Loan
- Travel Loan
How To Create An Account On Dhani Loan App?
- Dhani Loan App in Gujarati: First of all you have to download DHANI APP.
- After downloading you should have some important things like, gmail id, mobile number, internet connection etc.
- Install and open the Dhani app and enter your mobile number.
- After entering the mobile number, click on login / signup button, after that you will get an OTP, enter it.
- After that you will be automatically taken to the home page of Dhani application.
- You can create your Dhani app account in simple steps .
Dhani Loan App – Fees & Charges
|Type of charges||Fees|
|Loan foreclosure/pre-payment charges||5% for more than 6 months|
|Bounce charges For Salaried||Rs.400 per bounce|
|For Self Employed individuals||Rs.750 per bounce|
|Late Payment fee||3% per month|
|Stamp duty charges for loan documentation||As per applicable laws|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs.500 per request|
Dhani Loan App Required Document For Taking Loan
- To take loan from Dhani App you have to submit some important documents, however taking loan from DHANI APP is not very difficult.
- But some documents have to be provided, so that it is easy for you to get the loan approval.
Following Documents Are Required To Take Loan On DHANI LOAN APP.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Current Bank Account
- Mobile number
- E-mail Account (Valid E-mail Id)
How To Get Loan Up To 15 Lakhs – Dhani Loan App
- Applying for a loan from Dhani Loan App is easy.
- If you are facing any problem then you can get loan easily by following the following process step by step.
Step 1 :- First open Dhani app in your mobile.
Step 2 – Now you have to apply for the loan and there will be three or four options available to apply. Because different types of loans like home loan, personal loan etc. are available in Dhani app.
Step 3 – Now click on whatever loan you want to take like Personal Loan then click on Personal Loan.
Step 4 – As soon as you click on it, a new form will open in front of you, in which you will see two options, first is Salary and second is Self Employed, you can select whichever is there.
Step 5 – Now you have to enter your complete information like your name, your income, email id, pin code, pan card number etc. and click on next button.
Step 6 – Along with providing your personal information, you have to enter whatever amount you want as a loan through DHANI APP, in this you can get a loan up to 1500000 rupees.
Step 7 – When you submit the form after following all these procedures, your form will go under review and your form will be verified by DHANI APP team and only then you will be informed through a message whether your loan is approved or not.
Dhani Loan App – Interest Rate On Loans
- The interest rate of taking loan on DHANI APP is very low and there is hardly any bank which is giving loan at such low interest rate and DHANI APP also gives loan instantly, no bang like banks.
- Due to this feature, people show great interest in taking loans from DHANI APP.
- The interest rate on this application is 11.99% and processing takes up to 3% and apart from this 18% GST is charged on the processing fee.
- This rate is subject to change, which is why we suggest that before taking a loan, you should check the interest rate once again.
How To Return Loan Taken From DHANI APP?
- When your loan is approved, the loan amount has to be deposited back in the form of EMI every month and for this, when you apply for the loan, you are given the EMI option in the form only, on the same basis.
- Your bank Automatically deducts the money every month.
- You don’t need to go anywhere to repay the loan taken in DHANI APP, your bank details are asked in the registration form of this app itself and digital signature is done and your payment will be automatically deducted based on installments.
Dhani Contact Details & Customer Care Number
|Company Name||Dhani Loans and Services Limited (Formerly Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited)|
|Address||Registered Office: 1/1 E, First Floor, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi – 110008|
(1) One International Centre (Formerly IFC), Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400 013
(2) Concept Tech Park Building, Plot No. 422 B,Udyog Vihar, Phase -4, Gurugram – 122 016
(3) Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase V, Gurugram – 122 016
|Dhani App Official Website||More Details…|
|Dhani App Download||More Details…|
|Home Page||More Details..|
- Which Loans Can Be Taken From Dhani Loan App?
- You can get Personal Loan, Home Loan from Dhani.
- How much loan can you get on Dhani Loan App?
- You can get a home loan of up to 15 lakh rupees on Dhani.
- Dhani Loan App is an application of which country?
- Dhani Loan App is an Indian application.
- What is the Customer Number of Dhani Loan App?
- The customer care number of this mobile application is 0124-6555-555.
- Is Dhani app government or private?
- Dhani app is private company.
- Who is eligible for Dhani loan?
- That person should be at least 21 years of age. Applicant must be a citizen of India. A person should be employed or self-employed. Applicant must have Aadhaar card number for KYC and fast money transfer.
With this article we have given you complete information on how to get a loan from Dhani Loan App in Gujarati. Which can be beneficial for you.
We hope that you have liked the article written by us. Please share this article on social media so that people who need a loan can be helped.
The above information is for information only.It is not intended to advise taking or giving any loan. Be sure to consult your financial advisor before taking a loan.