PM Yasasvi Scolarship 2022:National Testing Agency (NTA) has welcomed web-based applications for PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme (YASASVI). Intrigued understudies can apply online for PM YASASVI Entrance Test Scheme on the authority site www.yet.nta.ac.in.The last date for the PM YASASVI Yojana Application Form 2022 accommodation is 26th August 2022 up to 11:50 pm. Every one of the understudies can look at complete subtleties of PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme Application strategy, choice system, qualification, significant dates, grant sum for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2022.
PM Yasasvi Scolarship 2022
PM Yasasvi Yojana has been coordinated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Competitors need to painstakingly peruse this article. Check causticity condition cautiously, the advantage of this plan will be accessible to class ninth and eleventh up-and-comers of top class school list. Public Testing Agency is tolerating applications for PM Yasasvi Entrance Test. The immediate connection to apply is given underneath. For additional subtleties visit the official at night.
PM Yasasvi Scolarship Application Form 2022
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will be supporting 15,000 OBC and EBC, De-Notified, Nomadic and Semi Nomadic Tribes (DNT/SNT) to apply for the PM YASASVI Scholarship for the competitors who are concentrating on class ninth and eleventh in schools distinguished by the service. Understudies will be chosen for the grant in light of their legitimacy in the YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) directed by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Organaization Name : National Test Agency (NTA)
Conspire Name : PM Yasasvi Scolarship 2022
Test Name : Yasasvi Entrance Test (YET)
Application Mode : Online
Method of Exam : Computer Based Test (CBT)
Test Application Fees : No Fees
Last Date of Application : 26th August 2022
However Exam Date : 11th Sept. 2022
Official Website : yet.nta.ac.in
PM Yasasvi Scolarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The qualification necessities for showing up in the test are as per the following:
- Candidates ought to be Indian Nationals
- They ought to have a place OBC or EBC or DNT class.
- They ought to concentrate on in distinguished Top Class Schools.
- They ought to have pased Class 8 or Class 10( by and large) in 2021-22
- The yearly pay of the guardians/gatekeeper from all sources ought not be morethan Rs. 2.5 lacs
- Applicant applying for Class 9 Exam ought to have been brought into the world between 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010 (the two days comprehensive).
- Up-and-comer applying for Class 11 Exam ought to have been brought into the world between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008 (the two days comprehensive).
- Both young men and young ladies are qualified to apply. Qualification prerequisites for young ladies are the ame concerning young men.
PM Yashsvi Scolarship Entrance Test Important Dates
Event : Important Dates
of Application Form : 27.07.2022 to
26.08.2022( 05.00 PM)
Adjustment Window : 27.08.2022 to
Show of Admit Cards
from NTA website : 05.09.2022 onwards
Date of Examination : 11.09.2022( Sunday)
Anser key Dates : To be declared later through NTA site.
Statement of Result
on NTA Website : To be declared later through NTA site.
NTA YET Exam Pattern 2022
The YET 2022 will be led for grant of grants to OBC, EBS and DNT up-and-comers
concentrating on in Class 9 and Class 11 in recognized Top Schools.
Method of Examination
However 2022 will be directed in Computer Based Test(CBT) mode.
Plan of Examination
The Exam will be of Objective kind with Multiple Choice Questions.
PM Yasasvi Scolarship Apply Online
- Open the authority site of NTA @ www.yet.nta.ac.in
- Click on the Advertisement area
- Presently look for the PM YASASVI Scholarship Online From connection and snap on it
- It will divert to another page
- Actually take a look at the subtleties and Click on apply on the web
- Presently fill in the subtleties and tap on submit
- Complete the application charge cycle and finish your enrollment
- At last take a printout of your enrollment for sometime later.
Significant Link :
Understand Notification : Click Here