PM YASASVI Scheme:- The NTA has started the application procedure for the scholarship entrance examination for 2023. All qualified applicants are encouraged to register for the PM Yashasvi Scholarship program on the NTA’s website by August 17, 2023.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
MSJ&E, a national testing agency founded by the government of India, is an autonomous, self-sufficient premier testing organization that conducts efficient and transparent standardized tests for the admission of applicants to premier higher education institutions. Consequently, the government has developed the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for a Vibrant India (YASASVI).
26th Sept Update:- No entrance exam to get scholarship from 2023
For the PM YASASVI scholarships in 2023, the Department of Social Justice & Empowerment has chosen an alternative method of distribution. The PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (PM-YASASVI) 2023 would be awarded exclusively on the basis of merit, without the use of an entrance exam. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has decided not to hold the previously scheduled merit test in light of the decision issued by the Department of Social Justice & Empowerment. The department made the choice while considering the students’ convenience in light of the time constraints. According to the rules of the scheme, candidates will be chosen based on a merit list created after taking their grades from classes VIII and X into account.
National Scholarship Portal
PM YASASVI Scheme
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Benefits
The benefits the government provides through the scholarship scheme are as follows:
Firstly, this scholarship is transparent and tests are conducted to international standards, which determine the morals of students after they qualify for such exams.
The scheme provides a benefit for both class nine and class ten students only.
Under the scheme, class nine students will get a salary of Rs. 75,000 per year. Also, class 11 students will get 125,000 rupees per year.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal
YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) Structure
- Subjects of Test No. of Questions Total Marks
- Mathematics 30 120
- Science 20 80
- Social Science 25 100
- General Awareness/Knowledge 25 100
- PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The following prerequisites must be met in order for candidates to be admitted to the entrance exam:
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Documents Needed
Documents needed for the schema are as follows:
- A candidate must possess a class 10 passing certificate or a class 8 passing certificate.
- Candidate must hold an income certificate
- Identification card of the candidate.
- Email address and cellphone number.
- The candidate must have at least one of the following credentials: Certificates for OBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/NT/SNT, respectively.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Important Dates
- Events Important Dates
- Last date to apply for PM YASASVI Scheme 17th August 2023
- Availability of application correction window 16th August 2023 to 22nd August 2023
- Last date to make corrections August 2023
- YET admit card September
- YET exam 29th September 2023
- Answer key It will be announced on the NTA website
- Result Declaration It will be announced on the NTA website
- PM Cares For Children Yojana
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Online Registration
Visit the official website of the YASASVI scheme, which can be found on the NTA website, in order to submit your application for the program.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Online Registration
You will need to choose the register option from the menu that is located on the right side of the page.
When you click the Register button, a new page that is titled Candidate Registration Page will appear in front of you.
PM YASASVI Scheme Contact Details
NTA Help Desk: 011-69227700, 011-40759000
NTA Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.nta.ac.in, yet.nta.ac.in, socialjustice.gov.in