PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Registration, Notification Download Link: There are many students who want to get further education but due to financial condition, they could not continue there further education smoothly. That’s why information is being given about PM Yasasvi Yojana 2023 Application Form for them.
PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023 has been started by the Ministry of Social Justice Empowerment for such underprivileged students. Under which you will get complete information related to this scheme through this post. The official notification of PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023 has been released.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Registration
The notification of PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023 has been released on the official website yasasviaudit.nta.ac.in. The PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023 Online application form is live from 11 July 2023. The last date for online application for PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023 has been kept on 17 August 2023. For this, the exam in pen paper mode will be conducted on 29 September 2023 and this scheme is for OBC, EBC and DNT students.
Prime Minister YASASVI Yojana 2023 Overview
|Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme
|Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
|Benefits of the Yojana
|Scholarship between Rs 75,000 to Rs 1,20,000
|Application Start Date
|11 July 2023
|PM YASHASVI Registration 2023 Last Date
|17 August 2023
|29 September 2023
Eligibility Criteria For PM YASASVI Scholarship
- Student must be a citizen of India and he/she must belong to OBC or EBC or DNT category.
- The applying student must have passed class 8th or class 10th in 2022-23.
- The income of the parent or guardian from all sources should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
- 9th class student should be born between 1st April 2007 to 31st March 2011.
- Class 11th student must be born between 1st April 2005 to 31st March 2009.
- Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. The eligibility for girls is the same as for boys.
PM YASASVI Yojana 2023 Age Limit
- For Class IX: Class 9th students must have born between April 1, 2007 to March 31, 2011.
- For Class XI: Class 11th students must be born between 1st April 2005 to 31st March 2009.
PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme 2023 Benefits
- YASASVI Scholarship Scheme will help those students who are financially weak and are unable to continue there study.
- The central government will give Scholarship of Rs 75,000 thousand per year to the students of class IX.
- And Rs 125,000 will be provided annually to the students of class 11th.
- A budget of Rs 6000 crore was fixed for the successful scholarship scheme, but now it has been increased to Rs 7200 crore by the central government.
- The YASASVI Scholarship Scheme provides benefits for the students of Class IX and Class X.
- In this scheme, the state government will have 40 percent equity and the remaining 60 percent amount will be provided by the central government.
Documents For PM YASASVI Scholarship
- He/she must have 8th and 10th passing certificate.
- Income Certificate
- ID Proof
- Email Address and Mobile Number,
- Candidates at least must have one of these: – Certificates for EBC/ OBC/ NT/ DNT SAR/ SNT.
Directions to Apply Online for PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023
- Jump on the the official website of PM Yasasvi Scholarship yet.nta.ac.in and click on the link of “New Candidate Register Here” on the home page.
- After this, the student has to verify with OTP by filling his/her name, class, email address, mobile number, date of birth, password and the information asked
- After this you have to come back to the official website of PM Yasasvi Yojana and login.
- Then fill the PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023 application form correctly by sharing the educational qualification details and exam center choice.
- Then upload your photo, signature, income certificate, category certificate, Aadhaar card and related documents.
- Then submit the form and take a print out of the PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023 application form and keep it safe with him.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 FAQs
How to apply online for PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023?
The process and direct link to apply online for PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023 is given above.
What is the last date of online application for PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023?
You can PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023 apply online till 17 August 2023.
When will the exam be organized for PM YASASVI Scholarship Yojana 2023?
The exam for PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023 will be organized on 29 September 2023.