Three Wheeler Loan Yojana: Different departments and offices are functioning in Gujarat Govt. Various Departments function under the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Gandhinagar. Gujarat Schedule Caste Development Corporation runs many government schemes for SC castes.
Three Wheeler Loan Yojana
- purpose: Providing concessional loan assistance to Scheduled Caste unemployed citizens seeking three-wheeler vehicles.
- Beneficiary: Scheduled Caste (SC) citizens of Gujarat
- Loans receivable: Under this scheme, a total loan of up to 2,50,000/- lakhs will be available.
- The interest rate on loan: 2.50 lakh loan at only 3% interest
The benefit of this loan scheme by Anusuchit Jati Vikas Nigam is provided to SC caste people. The benefit of this scheme is given to the unemployed and able to do business as citizens of scheduled castes. It is given to SC citizens who want to get a rickshaw to get self-employment. The main purpose of this scheme is to provide loans at a very light interest rate to help financially.
Three Wheeler Loan Yojana Interest Rate
Interest rates for loans for three-wheelers are fixed by Scheduled Caste Development Corporation, Gandhinagar. Which is given below.
- The rate of interest for the rickshaw loan scheme will be 3%.
- The loan taken for the three-wheeler scheme has to be repaid in regular installments.
- 2% penal interest will be charged from the beneficiary who defaults on this loan.
Guarantor for Three Wheeler Loan Yojana
Some eligibility and conditions have been set for Three Wheeler Loan Yojana offered by Gujarat Anusuchit Jati Vikas Corporation Nigam. To avail of Three Wheeler Loan Yojana, the applicant has to provide the details of the guarantor, the details of which are as follows.
- A surety has to be given for availing the credit scheme of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/-.
- Two sureties are required to avail of the loan scheme above Rs.1,00,000/-.
- The guarantor should be a Govt or Semi Govt employed.
- A person having immovable property of one and a half times the amount of the loan should be given a surety.
- Encumbrance has to be registered in respect of an immovable property for this loan.
Supporting evidence for availing of the scheme
Three Wheeler Loan Yojana is run by SC Nigam Loan Gujarat. Applicants can apply online from GSCDC New Registration. To avail this scheme the following documents have to be uploaded online.
- Applicant’s Identity Proof (copy of Election Card, Driving License & any one of PAN Card)
- Copy of applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Age proof of beneficiary
- Proof of caste of the applicant
- An example of income
- Proof of residence of the beneficiary
- Applicant’s photo
- Specimen signature of the applicant
Official Website: Click Here
Steps to apply online in the scheme
- GSCDC New Registration Various credit schemes are run. Nigan Loan Yojana 2022 scheme has to fill out the online form. Get step-by-step information on how to apply online.
- One has to type “GSCDC Online” in Google.
- Open the official website of SJE Gujarat Scheduled Castes by typing as above. Click on the website to avail “SC Nigam Loan Gujarat” loan now.
- Clicking as above will open the newly created website other than SJE Gujarat.
- On the home page of the website of the scheduled corporation “New user (Register)?” has to be clicked on.
- Registration for Online Loan Application System has to be done by entering the Applicant’s Email Id, Mobile No, Password, and Captcha Code.
- After registration, the username and password will be sent to the mobile phone.
- Now you have to go to login into Online Loan Application System and log in through your User Name & Password.
- Three Wheeler Scheme (2020-21)(GOG) Click on “Apply” at number-4 after login in to GSCDC Online.